Microcosm Microcosm

A great animation

I liked the comic style and the matrix theme that this work had was interesting, funny, and entertaining. The music was well used and I liked the irony in the ending. My main problem with this flash is that not all of the animation is smooth, but other than that it is perfect. It does deserve the acclaim that it is getting right now and I hope that you continue animating. Thanks for the great animation.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Great

This work truly represents the explosm theme of cyanide and happiness. The movie was very depressing near the end of it, with a great chuckle at the end. Kind of like eating spicy food, it hurts while eating it, but you feel good after. This work deserves its high rank on Newgrounds and I'd like to see you try to top this one.

The Transformer The Transformer

Funny but...

It was too short. At the end I was thinking, "that's it". It was great and funny as a silent movie and I enjoyed all the quirks but there was no real ending. I wanted an ending. Great job on the humor and art and great music selection, but without an ending, my desire for humor felt unfulfilled.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

A fun game

For starters, I liked this game. It was charmingly cute and fun. There are not many major problems with this game. But there are a few. I felt that the attack power of some of the bosses, along with the knights, were way too high and I found myself dying multiple times by small errors. Against the Green Knight, I died with my HP bar half full, which may or may not be a glitch, but the bar never reached zero. What was a glitch was that I died and was knocked out of the arena by the purple knight, and then respawned with no HP and no magic. I also found that I accidently fled from boss fights a lot while just trying to dodge their attacks, which was rather annoying. What I did find very comical was the final boss battle, which was my favorite fight in the game. Good job.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Very morbid

This is clearly a great game. A fun and well made point and click adventure, and bug free when I tried it. I liked the art style most of all, as the bland colors were an interesting medium to portray the setting, and contrasted well with the red and green used in the death sequences throughout the game. I also enjoyed the dialogue boxes because they added a good feeling of humor to a game that is rather gruesome for "mild violence", but that is just a matter of personal preference. The game is filled with quirks and has a good amount of difficulty. My only problem is that is that it was kind of off putting due to the excessive visuals of death. Other than that, a great adventure and I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Hotspot Hotspot

This is fun

I agree that it is fun and addicting despite it being simple and best of all it is nice, colorful, and inviting. I agree that it is causal, which is good as it is something you can just pick up and click if you're bored. The having to restart when you lose is annoying to me, but it does add a nice degree of difficulty. So I believe that you did a good job on this one and I cannot wait for your next game.

Khuskan - Atomic Khuskan - Atomic

This is da Bomb

This is a great song. It includes humor and education about the nuclear fear during the cold war and beyond.

The Lemons of the Dead The Lemons of the Dead

Pith...I mean Brains!

Very nice picture and a good hand colored work. My favorite part is that one of the lemons has a bite taken out of it. I do wish that they looked a little creepier, but I love the humor of this picture, and at least they're not "infected" lemons.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, the whole disease zombie thing is getting old. Zombies used to be about actual dead people coming back to life, rising from graves... these days it's usually living people who just go crazy and look all bloody, or whatever. I say they bring back evil skeletons, fuck science and things that make sense.
And I suppose I could've made them creepier, but I kind of like how I did it kind of cute, kind of creepy. Definitely should've been more lemon juice.

A Heart of Gold A Heart of Gold

I have to agree

There are things about this picture that I did not like. Ho-oh's face does not seem correct to me and most of his colors are off. His talons are too large and he looks too ragged, unlike the Lugia picture. Other than that, this picture is good. I like how the wings form a heart, no matter how cliche it is.

Soul's Silver Lining Soul's Silver Lining

Lugia

Great job at bringing the upcoming game mascot to life. I agree that the contrasting colors make for an interesting and exciting picture. It is very artistic, but in my strange opinion, I feel some of the proportions are off. Great picture none the less.