All 29 art Reviews

The Lemons of the Dead The Lemons of the Dead

Pith...I mean Brains!

Very nice picture and a good hand colored work. My favorite part is that one of the lemons has a bite taken out of it. I do wish that they looked a little creepier, but I love the humor of this picture, and at least they're not "infected" lemons.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, the whole disease zombie thing is getting old. Zombies used to be about actual dead people coming back to life, rising from graves... these days it's usually living people who just go crazy and look all bloody, or whatever. I say they bring back evil skeletons, fuck science and things that make sense.
And I suppose I could've made them creepier, but I kind of like how I did it kind of cute, kind of creepy. Definitely should've been more lemon juice.

A Heart of Gold A Heart of Gold

I have to agree

There are things about this picture that I did not like. Ho-oh's face does not seem correct to me and most of his colors are off. His talons are too large and he looks too ragged, unlike the Lugia picture. Other than that, this picture is good. I like how the wings form a heart, no matter how cliche it is.

Soul's Silver Lining Soul's Silver Lining

Lugia

Great job at bringing the upcoming game mascot to life. I agree that the contrasting colors make for an interesting and exciting picture. It is very artistic, but in my strange opinion, I feel some of the proportions are off. Great picture none the less.

Cheezburger Cheezburger

Not just a cute face

That work is awesome. You did a great job on the fur texture to make the illustration look just like the real thing. That art portal is graced by this pictures presence. Also, he's adorable. Great job

robo emperor robo emperor

Medabots :)

Great picture. Robo Emperor was crazy in the show. My problem with the picture is that the shine effect in his mouth is not very good looking and there is too much white blur. On a personal note, his extra hands are a little too big and the supernova should have been blue like it was in the show. Other than that I think you did a good job and I hope you do more like this.

Flashcard-man Flashcard-man

That's Me!

Who is this Flashcard man of which you speak? He must be a wonderful person and brilliant artist.
You did a great job capturing me. Thanks. My favorite part is the hair, it has everything down to the cowlick :)
I would love to see an entire sheet of this.
May the card be with you.

Chdonga responds:

Can do.

Sly Sly

Nap time

He looks so great that you could reach through the computer screen and touch his coat. I love the delicate pattern on his sleeping platform and how adorable you made Sly look. He looks like he's having a nightmare though. Sleep tight, little fox.

Sly takes a nap Sly takes a nap

Adorable

Wonderful work. Your use of light from the window is spot on and Sly looks like he has a luxurious coat of fur. The colors are vibrant enough to be exciting but smooth enough to look natural. Great job.

Digimon - Matt Digimon - Matt

DIGIMON!

Great picture. With just crayon and pencil, you captured the anime style of Matt. They eyes are great and show his personality from the long lost show. My favorite part is that it is NOT Renamon. The few digimon art on this portal are ALL inappropriate renamon pictures. Good job on the picture and I hope to see more from you.

Chronamut responds:

I think the only other digimon pic I did were of the purple haired guy with the goggles.. god I cant even remember his name nemore.. and his digimon.. which I have.. somewhere..

glad you liked it man! It's one of my favourite pieces :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Infected Kyogre Infected Kyogre

Kyogre!

Great job on bringing Kyogre is nice. The background, however, is not dramatic enough for a giant red orca jumping over a bridge. Doesn't Kyogre's ability bring rain. The car also is lackluster and out of place. Good job otherwise.

esepibe responds:

Thnx! Ill answer some of your questions:

Rain Ability:Yes,but I ve been doing lots of pictures with rain right before this one,So I wanted to try a sunny day for a change (This picture is old,btw)

Car:Its there to emphasize kyogre's massive size and power.