Microcosm Microcosm

A great animation

I liked the comic style and the matrix theme that this work had was interesting, funny, and entertaining. The music was well used and I liked the irony in the ending. My main problem with this flash is that not all of the animation is smooth, but other than that it is perfect. It does deserve the acclaim that it is getting right now and I hope that you continue animating. Thanks for the great animation.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Great

This work truly represents the explosm theme of cyanide and happiness. The movie was very depressing near the end of it, with a great chuckle at the end. Kind of like eating spicy food, it hurts while eating it, but you feel good after. This work deserves its high rank on Newgrounds and I'd like to see you try to top this one.

The Transformer The Transformer

Funny but...

It was too short. At the end I was thinking, "that's it". It was great and funny as a silent movie and I enjoyed all the quirks but there was no real ending. I wanted an ending. Great job on the humor and art and great music selection, but without an ending, my desire for humor felt unfulfilled.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

Funny

The subtitles are my favorite part. I love sarcastic comments "Neo is not a lapdog"..."He's a regular dog". That made me smile. Good job on the parody. Good job.

Bobert-Rob responds:

I do what I can, flash. Thanks for watchin!

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Long live Mastermind

"What, I f*****g love paper!" was my favorite line of this work. The-Swain is an artistic mastermind. This work includes both great art and a prodigious amount of humor. All of your jokes show your skill as an artist and I and many others look forward to your future works, like more Blockhead.